Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Brother Marius
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:30 am   

Need help with #IF's and stuff

Sorry, still a newbie! :)

I need to make some triggers that automatically heals if a few states are true.

I want the healing to be triggered on the current health, but only if the SP is lower than, say, 20. Then I want to walk to location 1.

If, at the same time, the HP is higher than, say 60, I want to first to go location 1, and then walk to location 2.

If, then, my health still isn't enough, say, mana at < 120 and HP < 120, I want to walk to location 3.

If then the the health is good, I want to walk back to location X.

Currently, it looks like this, but it's a mess that hardly does as I want!

// Ok, here I am killing and woups, the SP is low, but HP is okayish. Then it is ok to try a heal. We are currently standing on Killing Location 2.

#IF (@DirLocation = 2 AND @CurHP > 60 AND @CurSP < 20 AND @AutoHeal = 1) {location1;heal;locationX;GoWhere = 1}

// Here we stand at the location 1, which is the main location for every path. The health is still too low, but the Pub is NOT sold out (1 is out). Then we go to pub, heal, and back to master location.

#IF (@DirLocation = 1 AND @CurHP < 120 AND @CurSP < 120 AND @AutoHeal = 1 AND @PubOut = 0) {location2;heal;locationx}

// Ok, now the health is acceptable, and we are standing on the master location, and GoWhere points to the place I was killing at. So, then we go there.

#IF (@DirLocation = 1 AND @CurHP > 120 AND @CurSP > 120 AND @GoWhere = 1) {GoBackToKillPlace1}

Does anyone understand what I am actually trying to do here? :)
Talahaski
Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:01 am   

is your HP shown to you in your prompt. Please provide us with what your prompt looks like. In order to make a trigger off your HP, we need to know what kind of message you get from your mud that will help us determine that your HP is low.

Talahaski
Processor PIII 1000
Memory 265MB
Video NVIDIA 64MB
Windows XP
Zmud Version 6.37a
Zmapper Version 1.14
Brother Marius
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:49 pm   

~*~* HP: (%d)/(%d) SP: (%d)/(%d)
or ** HP: x/x SP: x/x
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: