Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
liu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:03 am   

odd color bug?

This is a really odd one hmmm it's kinda hard to explain too but i'l try my best :)

Ok there are two triggers--
#TRIG {You create a ball of flames in your hands and throw it at * where it explodes. ~*BOOOOOM~*} {#CW 11}
#TRIG {You notice how the forces are building up inside yourself, as your body is merging with the flames you summoned.} {#CW 13}

when the following text is recieved from the mud it works just as one would expect, first line is colored 11, second is 13. (they both appear right after each other)

> You create a ball of flames in your hands and throw it at copper coin where it explodes. *BOOOOOM*
You notice how the forces are building up inside yourself, as your body is merging with the flames you summoned.

but if i scroll upward, left click on the mud output window, or do anything else that influences the output window (i believe using the file menu, etc will do it, though more mud output and or sending commands does not) -- the first line become colored 13 suddenly
liu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:11 am   

Hmm slight change to the above--In fact the above was caused by having:

#CW 11;#SEND "blah"

as the response for the first trigger, it seems the gag that #SEND does messed it up a bit ;)

but same still happens if i continue to use #send (which makes it look nice)
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:17 pm   

quote:

Hmm slight change to the above--In fact the above was caused by having:

#CW 11;#SEND "blah"

as the response for the first trigger, it seems the gag that #SEND does messed it up a bit ;)

but same still happens if i continue to use #send (which makes it look nice)

As far as I know, #SEND doesn't even touch the output window...just puts the text into the output stream and it gets sent directly to the MUD.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: