Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
wth
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 6:56 pm   

Changing [text on] button colors...

Hello

I've created button (type push) using 'normal' editor - how to dynamicaly (not redefine button, but only change one of its parameter) change color of text displayed on this button?

Thx
Acaila
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 7:36 pm   

Did you check the help file on #BUTTON. I think you can find in there what you need. I know you can define the colors on a toggle trigger for the "on" and off" states, probably works the same way for push buttons, but since you said no define.....

Acaila
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 11:06 pm   

quote:

Did you check the help file on #BUTTON. I think you can find in there what you need. I know you can define the colors on a toggle trigger for the "on" and off" states, probably works the same way for push buttons, but since you said no define.....

Acaila

No need to use the #BUTTON command. Simply use the %btncol() function. It's listed in the Command/function wizard, and by clicking the MORE HELP button you can bring up the help entry for that command/function.

FYI, if you wish to change the image of a button, you can use the %btnimage() function.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: