Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
PeEll
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 1:26 am   

Customizable Teleportation

For those of you who are in a mu* with teleportations, be it runewalking, boat or spaceship, these scripts can be easily adapted for your maps and your mud to travel from one place to another quickly and efficiently on the map.
Command for alias: Rune
Script:runewalk %1 %2
#IF (%1="touch") {#IF (%2=1) {#te 127 Marketpace} {#if (%2=2) {#te 29 Midian} {#if (%2=3) {#te 51 Freeport} {#if (%2=4) {#te 0 Bangrath} {#if (%2=5) {#te 19 tyr} {#if (%2=6) {#te 65 Kendermore} {#if (%2=8) {#te 96 Kendermore}}}}}}}}

this does the following:
Carries out any runewalk command (touch, delete, add, list).
If you rune touch #, it teleports as follows, 1=Tarsonis(marketpace), 2=Midian, 3=Freeport, 4=Bangrath, 5=Tyr, 6=Kendermore, I don't remember why I dont have a 7,, (to add one just insert another if like the others, and be sure to put a } at the end of the script, 8=My Guild(in Kendermore). Customize this by putting in your own commands and map locations.
If anyone has a more efficient way of doing this I would like to hear it cause the nested {}'s get very annoying.

_.+._
(^/^/^) www.dark-legacy.com:4000
@*@*@/ PeEll~
{_____} <King, Followers of Ilithien>
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: