Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

horks
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:05 am   

zMapper w/ zMud

I don't get it. Is zmapper supposed to work inside of zmud? because I see no difference with the mapper inside of zmud after installing zmapper.

I like the features of zmapper, but i don't want to have to load the file up in a seperate program to get them. I want to it to run inside of zmud, and intergrate fully just as the current mapper does.

I read in the help file about some COM objects.. My scripting abilities are not that great. If there is something I have to do with these objects, can I get a couple of examples of common uses, and I'll work from there. Thanks.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:48 am   

When zMapper is installed on your system, run zMUD and go to the Plugins menu and you should see zMapper listed. When zMapper is installed, any enhancements added to your map using zMapper will show up in zMUD.

So, you must still edit your map initially with zMapper. zMapper can add icons, shapes, and other customizations to your map. With zMapper installed, these enhancements are displayed while running zMUD.

Read the zMapper tutorials and help files for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: