Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Smokabul
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:58 pm   

What is the command to clear the Map Queue

What is the command to clear the Map Queue.
I have been looking for quite a while on the forums here for the answer. I have found that #stop used to do it... but now #stop is basicly a #pause that has even less use? I'm not sure... i'm a bit of a newb. I also tried the zmud help database maximized results and did a search for clear and got nothing either.

Can somebody please help me out, its driving me crazy. The only way I have found to clear the Queue is pounding my #nodir button like a million times :( That totally sux and there must be a better way.
Charbal
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:21 pm   

If you give a nonzero argument to #NODIR, it'll clear the queue instead of just removing one direction from it. So #NODIR 1 should clear the queue for you.
Smokabul
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:23 pm   

If there is not yet a command to just clear out the Queue maybe somebody could help me figure out how to put this through a loop:

#IF (%inwalk=0) {} {#nodir}

Although putting this in a loop isnt what I want to do. It should work just as well as a single command to clear the map Queue I hope. I noticed that the #tele command cleared the Queue and figure that there must be another command to do it.

If looping that command dont work maybe there is a way I can just use #tele for the room I am already in. That would clear out the queue.
Smokabul
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:27 pm   

Thanx Charbal

did the trick very nicely
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: