Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
chris74269
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:14 pm   

listing variables in status window

this is what i want to do, when i'm dispelled i want a trigger to fire for each affect that is dispelled, and then it is stored in a list of variables, then i want this list to be shown in a status window, im thinking a system like the databaser Item.Slot, Item.Type, ect. would work, but getting this done and shown in the status window is what i would like to know how to do
Toetag
Magician

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:58 pm   

Do you already have the triggers? Do you already have the variables?

My Status Window looks like this:

#STW {%ansi( high, red)Hide: %ansi( high, green)@hid %ansi( high, red)Fight: %ansi( high, green)@fight %ansi( high, red)Mob: %ansi( high, green)@mob %ansi( high, red)Mob2: %ansi( high, green)@mob2 %ansi( high, red)Mob2: %ansi( high, green)@nextmob %cr;%ansi( high, Green)EXP: %ansi( high, Yellow)%format( "&1.0n", @exp1)%ansi( high, Green) / %ansi( high, under, yellow)%format( "&1.0n", @exp2) **Needed EXP %cr;%ansi( high, Green)Gained: %ansi( high, Yellow)@gained;%ansi( high, Green)Mobs killed: %ansi( high, Yellow)@mobkilled;%ansi( high, Green)AVG EXP Per Kill: %ansi( high, Yellow)@avgEXP;%ansi( high, Green)Criticals: %ansi( high, Yellow)@critical%cr;%ansi( high, Green)Gold: %ansi( high, Yellow)%format( "&1.0n", @ogold);%ansi( high, Green)Opaque: %ansi( high, Yellow)@opaque %ansi( high, Green)Psio: %ansi( high, Yellow)@psio %ansi( high, Green)Mobcount: %ansi( high, Yellow)@mobcount;%ansi( high, Green)Glist: %ansi( high, Yellow)@group %ansi( high, Green)Gcount: %ansi( high, Yellow)@gcount %ansi( high, Green)Gold: %ansi( high, Yellow)@cgold}

Basically, i edited the window and added VarName: @Var etc, then formated it how i wanted it to look.
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:44 pm   

#TR {Your (*) spell has been dispelled} {#ADDI Dispelled {%1}}
#TR {You cast (*) on yourself} {#DELI Dispelled {%1}}
#TR {casts (*) on you} {#DELI Dispelled {%1}}
#STW {%expandlist( @Dispelled, %cr)}

There are doubtless many methods that will work. This is a sample (almost certainly non-working) script which will add a spell to the list when it's dispelled and remove it from the list when you or someone else casts it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: