Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Tivalus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:00 pm   

horizons: pointers for the editors

Seems the database is filling up and small problems are cropping up, most notably the town of dryart added twice who cant be edited to a shrine by the editor, and fredrika jones, misspelled and misplaced who can't be removed.

Also be SURE to update before you start editing in a new place, I noticed someone put a big blue "POI" right over my "Building" marker of the south gate. Since there is nothing of real interest there, not only is a POI wrong but its also right over my icon :) So update first, then edit :)

Be sure to report such things, hopefully zug will fix them when he comes back from the holidays or give a few of us more edit power to fix those things.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:29 am   

Another reminder: Go ahead and use the Report function in zExplorer. It is available in the Edit tab and is used to report a problem with a particular location. This sends a message to the database and is something that I'll be periodically looking through and correcting as I have time (after the holidays).

And yes, I'll be giving some other people edit power soon Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: