Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
kelly7018
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:34 am   

Tusker Island

Well still no T island wont even let me add a dungen or town to anywhere on T island Manually or otherwise.

Rest of the maps works kinda. I can see places that should be there but are not like Matron Hive in Banshi not there I added it Manually no icon shows up but it in list to the left. I update and it delets it. why dont u email me when u release a new version cause this one dont work. Yes have everthing updated jet, msdb all of it. there newer version then the ones u list too. I updated to the ones u list on website but that dint do anything.
kelly7018
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:17 am   

Well brand new P4 dell 512 megs of ram win xp everything updated and still I can not update zExplorer. Still nothen shows up on T-Island. Lot of other dungens and Ports I know are there but not On Zexplorer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: