Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:38 pm   

zChat/zMud

Ok, I have a few questions in regards to zChat and how it works.

Now my first question is how do you exactly install zChat? What I did was in zMud is go to Plugins -> Install Plugins -> Install; I browsed to zChatAPI.dll and zMud loaded chat. Is that the correct dll to install?

My main problem is that I am unable to use commands within zMud like #call 192.186.0.2. When I type that command in the command line, nothing happens. But I can use commands like #chat or #chatremove etc. I am not sure of any other commands that I can use but can someone please let me know if I am missing something or what I am doing wrong.
Thanks…
ZeKe
Ver: zMud 6.62/zChat 1.17-beta
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 10:20 pm   

The zChat #CALL command is superseded by zMud's own #CALL command. I believe you can use a syntax of #zchat.CALL to specify that the zChat command should be used. If that doesn't work look at the help for the #PLUGIN command.
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 3:43 pm   

Ok, well I dont have a problem using #zchat.call. The only problem I am having is with this script that logs IP's and lets me call them etc. There are two aliases within this script that use #CALL but everytime I goto change it to #zchat.call and save it resets it to #CALL. Is there anyway to override the #CALL so it works like it use too or how can I prevent it from changing back to #CALL. Please let me know as I can't fix this! Thanks for your help!
-ZeKe
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: