Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
demoneyoungblood
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:33 am   

Medievia

You know, I find it ironic that the other thread got closed, and there was nothing out of hand on it... * peers around somewhat curiously* As was stated before, all info concerning medievia can be found at kavir.org and i dont remember the other sites. Oh well, just might think about suggesting to zugg to change that .gif a bit once youve reviewed it. I understand that everyone is entintled to an opinion, and mine for now, is this. If once Zugg himself has investigated the information concerning medievia and continues to use that icon, then he himself supports medievia. What does that mean then? That he believes in hypocrasy.... Reasoning: Its ok for someone to steal other peoples work, as long as it is not his own. Thats double standards. Anyways, if he gets rid of the image after reviewing the material, then I will retract my former judgement. *waits about an hour before one of the forum nazi's locks this one*

+------------------+
|Demone YoungBlood|
+------------------+
Troubadour
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:50 am   

The purpose of these forums is the discussion of zMUD and other Zuggsoft products. Discussion of particular MUDs should be done elsewhere.

Troubadour
(Win 98, Pentium III, 550 MHz)
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:17 pm   

Why don't you take this to Zugg by e-mails and leave the forum to discussing zMUD related topics and not personal vendettas agaisnt Zugg or Zuggsoft?

Kjata
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:09 pm   

My reasons for supporting Medievia are very simple: Medievia took the lead in developing the MUD Sound Procotol and zMUD was the first MUD client to implement this protocol and was involved in it's development.

I'm not going to get into the politics of the claim on the kavir.org site. All stories have multiple points of view. I supported Medievia at the time because they were making a significant contribution to the MUD community with the MSP development. I was not aware of the Diku license claims, and am not in a position to judge that issue.

Nor does having an icon in zMUD have anything at all to do this. So, as the other people in these posts have mentioned, take your trolling elsewhere and keep your posts in this forum on topic or they will be deleted. This topic has nothing to do with zMUD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: