Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:08 am   

Basic Dragonrealms Setup [Status Bar Updated]

Ok what this setup does is create buttons that show what's in each of your hands, what your current position is and whether you are bleeding, stunned, dead, unconcious, webbed and hidden. It also has a roundtime gauge. All of these are based off of GSL triggers. For your positions I use pictures so you have to set that up yourself or email me if you want the ones that I use. http://

What's in your hands?

*EDIT* Don't need to do any formatting now with 6.52

#TRIGGER "righthand" {m} {righthand = %gsl(m)} "" {gsl}

#TRIGGER "lefthand" {l} {lefthand = %gsl(l)} "" {gsl}

#BUTTON 1 {@righthand} {} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {200} {22} {Pos} {33} {103} {14} {} {} {} "" {} {} {}
#BUTTON 2 {@lefthand} {} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {200} {22} {Pos} {33} {303} {14} {} {} {} "" {} {} {}

I have the righthand button left of the lefthand one just because that's how I like to view it. Just change the @righthand and @lefthand around to have it the other way.

Roundtime

This has been changed around now that multistate gsl triggers are possible

#TRIGGER {Q} {} "" {gsl}
#COND {q} {roundtime = %eval(%gsl(Q)-%gsl(q));gaugemax=@roundtime} {gsl}
#TRIGGER (@roundtime>0) {}
#COND {} {#ADD roundtime -1} {wait|param=1000}

#BUTTON 3 {@roundtime} {} {} {} {@roundtime} {} {} {Size} {100} {23} {Pos} {32} {1} {12} {} {Gauge||8|@gaugemax||7} {} "" {Explore|Inset} {} {}
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:08 am   

Position, Status, Etc.

#BUTTON 4 {} {} {} {} {} {} {stand.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {1} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {position}
#BUTTON 5 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {30} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {hidden}
#BUTTON 6 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {59} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {bleeder}
#BUTTON 7 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {117} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {stunned}
#BUTTON 8 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {88} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {joined}
#BUTTON 9 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {146} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {webbed}
#BUTTON 10 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {175} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {dead}
#BUTTON 11 {} {} {} {} {} {} {blank.bmp} {Size} {29} {32} {Pos} {1} {204} {} {} {} {} "" {Inset|Top} {} {unconscious}

#TRIGGER "postures" {P} {
pos = %gsl( P)
#IF @pos=@cpos {#ABORT 1}
#IF (%pos( N, @pos)>0 AND %pos( D, @pos)>0) {#NOOP %btnimage( hidden, "invhide.bmp")} {#IF %pos( D, @pos)>0) {#NOOP %btnimage( hidden, "inv.bmp")} {#IF (%pos( N, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( hidden, "hidden.bmp")
} {
#NOOP %btnimage( hidden, "blank.bmp")
}}}
#IF (%pos( P, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( joined, "join.bmp")
} {#NOOP %btnimage( joined, "blank.bmp")}
#IF (%pos( M, @pos)>0) {#NOOP %btnimage( unconscious, "unc.bmp")} {#NOOP %btnimage( unconscious, "blank.bmp")}
#IF (%pos( I, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( stunned, "stun.bmp")
} {#NOOP %btnimage( stunned, "blank.bmp")}
#IF (%pos( C, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( webbed, "web.bmp")
} {#NOOP %btnimage( webbed, "blank.bmp")}
#IF (%pos( B, @pos)>0) {#NOOP %btnimage( dead, "dead.bmp")} {#NOOP %btnimage( dead, "blank.bmp")}
#IF (%pos( GH, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( position, "kneel.bmp")
} {
#IF (%pos( G, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( position, "lie.bmp")
} {
#IF (%pos( H, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( position, "sit.bmp")
} {#NOOP %btnimage( position, "stand.bmp")}
}
}
#IF (%pos( O, @pos)>0) {
#NOOP %btnimage( bleeder, "bleed.bmp")
} {#NOOP %btnimage( bleeder, "blank.bmp")}
cpos=@pos
} "" {gsl}

***EDIT**

Updated the postures trigger to include two new invisible images, one for when you are just invisible and another for when you are hidden and invisible. The images use the same button as the hidden image. Thanks to geniusclown for pointing out that these were missing and supplying the images. Also if someone could host these images that would be great.

***EDIT**

What this trigger does is check the P value for valid values with the %pos function. If it finds it, it displays the corresponding graphic, if it doesn't it displays the blank graphic. You can get rid of blank.bmp and just have no picture.
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:57 pm   

***EDIT***
was not needed anymore
***EDIT***
Guldar
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:46 pm   

Would this work for gemstoine III?
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:43 am   

I'm pretty sure it will all work since those are the same values the Wizard uses. Oh also the value for death is wrong it's B not W, hadn't died in a long time until yesterday so I didn't know the value for sure.
Guldar
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:07 am   

Where can we get the images?
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:25 pm   

quote:

For your positions I use pictures so you have to set that up yourself or email me if you want the ones that I use.

danr62
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:13 am   

I put the scripts in and none of the buttons were showing up, it will either respond with "I don't understand what you typed." or Zmud will list which buttons already exist.

Daniel Robertson
danr62
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:29 am   

got the left hand, right hand, and roundtime buttons to show up, but now they never seem to update. Just need the pictures for the status buttons

Daniel Robertson
itsmarty
Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 4:27 pm   

Kilthan sent me the images, and they're posted at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/itsmarty/

Martin
galldron
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:00 am   

great job on this script.
It all works great for me except the invisibility does this work with thief invisibility ? ohh and havent been deseased yet

My typing skills are second lowest only to my coding skills!
RobMacAF
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:45 pm   

I downloaded the pictures but how do I use them
kilthan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:46 am   

quote:

I downloaded the pictures but how do I use them

You just put them in the base zmud directory i.e C:zmud
Nabisco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:58 am   

When looking through this i realised how easy what i wanted to do was :P so i figure i should post it here, this thingy makes a familiar window (thingy for empath touch and all those familiar messages :D)

#TRIGGER "familiar" {f} {test = %gsl( f);#gagon;#c+ "Empaths Touch";#echo @test;#c-;#gagoff} "" {gsl}
Melachoir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:42 pm   

I know this hasn't been responded to in years, but I just started using Zmud for Dragonrealms myself and almost have it set up the way I want.

However, I'd love to have this status bar, but I don't have any of the images for it. If anyone could repost the images for this status bar or tell me how I might get them I'd appreacite it.

Thank you.
Reddytedy
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:29 am   

What I did was to take a screenshot of the wizard for each status and posistion, takes a while but that's what I did. I don't know if I still have them or not. If not I'll see if I can find something.

Alan

healunter
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:00 am   

this doesn't work, all I get is blank little black bars, no matter what is in my hands.

I am using the mxp triggers, maybe that has seomthing to do with it?

The position and leaking ones don't work either:/
fallenscott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:32 pm   

My right hand works but my left hand never shows anything. Additionally, for roundtime I get a black box, but it never shows anything. This is a fresh install of 1.25, with 0 modification as I"m just learning how to do this stuff.

I entered the commands on the command line in the order they were listed. Did I do something wrong? I didn't even try the whole Position, Status, Etc. section. The link for the pics seems to be down, btw.
fallenscott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 pm   

Ok, I got the hands working by restarting cmud and then enabling the class.

For roundtime, I changed the colors of the guage and now I see the proper roundtime, but it never counts down. So if I assess teaching it gets stuck on 5, if I dodge it gets stuck on 3, etc.
fallenscott

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:47 am   

I see my problem was that these are designed for zmud, not cmud. I'm giving up on cmud for now, between the automapper issues I had and the total lack of support I don't see the point. Maybe in a year it will be ready...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: