Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
shibbidy joe
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:52 am   

GemStone III bot. Taking suggestions

I'm creating an empath bot for GemStone III. I'll probably use it for my char when I'm not around, but I'm taking feature requests or suggestions to make it distributable. I intend to allow it to thank for tips, carry on simple (very simple) conversations, heal (of course), rest when fried. Anything else?
-Shib

Heh. It says I'm from Tuvalu.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:52 am   

quote:

I'm creating an empath bot for GemStone III. I'll probably use it for my char when I'm not around, but I'm taking feature requests or suggestions to make it distributable. I intend to allow it to thank for tips, carry on simple (very simple) conversations, heal (of course), rest when fried. Anything else?
-Shib

Heh. It says I'm from Tuvalu.

Better check with staff first. This doesn't seem to be something that Simutronics would allow, and you won't be getting any help if it's known to be the case.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
shibbidy joe
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:03 am   

No. They don't allow it. That's why it'll be confined to my private table, and friends only. Distribution will have a warning saying as much. But... I'm not really looking for help. Just feature requests. (It's really all for the challenge.)
-Shib
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: