Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
[_SnArF_]
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:27 am   

Newest zMUD with newets zMapper

Is the newest version of zMapper included in the zMUD 6.40 Beta version, or am I going to have to download that as well? If I do, how do I go about incorperating it in with the zMUD?

---------------
We're going to eat all of your food and steal all of your beer.
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:53 am   

yes it si the new zmapper atleast that's what it says under products zmud

megamog75
Phazic
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:01 am   

zMapper is a separate product that can function independently from Zmud so you will need to download that as well. Once you have downloaded it and installed it, zMapper integration will be available in the form of a plugin in Zmud. Check under Plugins->Install Plugins and the zMapper plugin should be available. By having this plugin does NOT mean that all zMapper functions are now available within Zmud's automapper, however it does allow for room resizing, exit types, and most importantly (at least in my opinion) COM object support so you can control zMapper using Zmud scripting as well as other subtle features. Minor sidenote: Zmud 6.40 is a public version :)

-Phazic
zMapper 1.15/zMUD 6.40 on WinXP
[_SnArF_]
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:12 pm   

alright, I've got both, and when I go to install zMapper as a plugin, it gives me the error that "zMapper.exe is not a valid plugin." Doing it wrong, I'm assuming?

---------------
We're going to eat all of your food and steal all of your beer.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:34 pm   

There is no need to install it. Once zMapper is installed in your computer, when you go to install a new plugin in zMUD, zMapper will already appear installed as a plugin. All you have to do is enable it if it isn't already. Try restarting your computer if you installed zMapper but don't see it as a plugin.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: