Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
sk0tto
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:08 am   

zMUD crashes when map is docked

I tried the beta 6.39a, and when I used the keypad to move rooms while the mapper was docked, zmud closed w/o warning. I didn't get this error with 6.16. Also when I go to dock the map, I get a floating point division by zero error, but the program continues running. I figured that this would be fixed in the next public version, so I downloaded 6.40 to give it a try, but I get the same errors. Is there something wrong with the keypad triggers?
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:12 pm   

Try doing Layout|Reset Windows|All Windows. Then, go into the Character Selection screen and click to Edit your Character. In the Files tab, uncheck the Use Layout File option and find that layout file and delete it. Open your character and rearrange your windows again like you had them previously then save the layout.

Kjata
sk0tto
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:18 pm   

That didn't help, it still crashes when it recieves a direction command from the keypad. However, when numlock is off, it doesn't crash. With this in mind, I rewrote the keypad aliases to work when numlock is off. After doing that, I tested it out, and it still crashed. I noticed that when the map is docked in 6.16, ZMUD is still the active window, NOT the mapper. However, in 6.39a and 6.40, the mapper can become the active window. Could this have anything to do with my problem?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: