Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
raide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:13 am   

zmud licence error

Heya, Im running zmud 6.16 on an athalon 1600XP with 256mg ram using windows XP home. (hope that meets the bug reporting requirements :)

Ive been using a registered copy of zmud for ages, and now all of asudden, when I try to launch the program I get an error box popup with this in it:

Sorry, could not get a licence at this time. Please try running this program later. 23

Well Ive waited and tried, but still no go, any ideas?
bgunther
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:10 am   

This is answered in the Elicense faq, although it mentions Zugg's other product, AC Explorer, rather than zMud. Both programs use eLicense for registration.

quote:
I am getting a "Code 23" error
This problem occurred in older versions of AC Explorer. You need to first contact eLicense at support@elicense.com and ask them to send you their diagnostic program to fix a code 23 error. Then, run the program they sent you to clear the error. Then upgrade to the latest version of AC Explorer to prevent this from happening again.

So, basically, you need to send mail to [url]support@elicense.com[/url] asking for a copy of their diagnostic program to fix a code 23 error. I've never needed to do this myself, but I imagine they do need all pertinent info: what OS you are running, etc.

Bob, aka Kayd on SWMud and a few others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: