Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
desync

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:57 pm   

Still in development? Lost my account and can't get back in.

I purchased Zmud / CMUD back when CMUD very first came out. That's how long it's been since I've played any type of MUD. I lived with my grandmother back then and my email was with her internet provider. Since then she has passed away and I no longer have access to my old email address. I tried a few months ago to contact support but never heard anything back from them. So is Zmud or cmud still active or have I lost my account forever?
hpoonis2010
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:47 am   

It is not being actively developed. Neither is it being supported by the developer.

You may, however, have some success with getting a change of email. You could try contacting them (if indeed they have an email address).

Try something like "I lost my licence", "I received no licence key" and someone may crawl from the woodwork.

Good luck.
desync

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:09 am   

hpoonis2010 wrote:
It is not being actively developed. Neither is it being supported by the developer.

You may, however, have some success with getting a change of email. You could try contacting them (if indeed they have an email address).

Try something like "I lost my licence", "I received no licence key" and someone may crawl from the woodwork.

Good luck.

Thanks, i sent in another support ticket. We'll see how it goes
Sirex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:26 pm   

I got back in. 2007 was when I bought zmud. Thanks a lot
Chiara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:47 am   

As of this posting I am caught up with all support requests I have received. If you have not gotten a reply, please email me directly at chiara at zuggsoft dot com and see if I receive that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: