Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
JonathanAgnes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 am   

The problem zApp is experiencing

I am having a need to set up some applications and media such as images, sound, music, games .... I am having trouble accessing the homepage.
MiGFoxbat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:37 pm   

It's strange, I used it on that very same day and it worked, which excludes the possibility of a worldwide zApp downtime.. Did you manage to get it to work again, or are you still stuck? I'd try to see if it happens now, but I'm overdue on a report on these flats in Montenegro for my company, and probably won't have the time to experiment until Tuesday.
Chaster2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:06 am   

Something similar happen to me I have search a lot about this issue on net but I have not found anything yet which is solve this issue and I also clear App caches and uninstall and reinstall the app but this doesn't solve my issue . And I have had a similar issue experiencing with WhatsApp. I have done all this with WhatsApp but the problem is not solved. But when I searched the net, I found this YOWhatsapp Apk latest version modified version of WhatsApp and I downloaded it. And that solves my problem, but because it's a modified version of WhatsApp, I didn't use it that much have you found anything which can solve this issue? if yes Please let me know
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: