Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Stowslee
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:17 am   

Trigger being created by code issue

I am sure it is a simple enough error that I am missing, however after going through it several times I cannot for the life of me figure out why the following alias creates a trigger "1" after use.

Code:
#if %ismember( %1, @Healing_Serums) {#if (@Healing_Serum_Balance and (@Healing_Serum_Attempt = 0)) {Stick %1; #var Heal_Serum_Attempt 1; #ALARM {1} {#if (@Healing_Serum_Attempt) {#var Heal_Serum_Attempt 0}}}};

#if %ismember(%1, @Affliction_Curing_Serums) {#if (@Affliction_Serum_Balance and (@Affliction_Serum_Healing = 0)) {Stick %1; #var Affliction_Serum_Healing 1; #ALARM {1} {#if (@Affliction_Serum_Healing) {#var Affliction_Serum_Healing 0}}}};

#if ((%ismember(%1, @Affliction_Curing_Serums) = 0) and (%ismember(%1, @Healing_Serums) = 0) and (@Normal_Serum_Healing = 0)) {stick %1; #var Normal_Serum_Healing 1; #ALARM {1} {#if (@Normal_Serum_Healing) {#var Normal_Serum_Healing 0}}};

I know based on the content of the trigger that the issue is coming from the 2nd section of code, and I feel that its something to do with the alarm statement. Again, I am sure its something simple I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:15 pm   

The issue is with how you are writing your #ALARM command.
The time parameter you provide is not valid to the code, and ambiguous even to me.

Also, you might want to give the various #ALARMs an I.D. as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: