Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Insurection

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:14 pm   

Lost License Key

Hello everyone!

Let me start by saying I'm sure this is the wrong place to post this and I can't find a better alternative.

I lost my license key and I've tried to use the retrieve license key tool on the Zuggsoft store website, I have not received any email and yes I have checked all of my spam folders and made sure I am set to receive emails from zuggsoft. Four days ago I opened a support request on the website for a lost license key and still have not received any news regarding the issue.

Any information is appreciated. Is it typical for this to take so long or am I making some mistake somewhere?

Thanks.
Rorso
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 pm   

Hello

Have you checked to make sure the email that the store uses is the correct one?

Do you use webmail or a separate client to check your email? If there is a webmail associated with your email account then you might want to check if it has its own spam folders.
Chiara
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm   

Insurection, did you ever get the help you needed? Usually I get back to emails in about 48 business hours, but we took our winter holiday a little late this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: