Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm   

3.34 Text not completely filling the window.

I go to log into a MUD this morning and I notice the main session window is only getting partially filled with text before things start to scroll and I am left with a big black hole at the bottom of the screen. The package has been acting funny so i figured it was corruption and took the normal steps to fix. Log back in and the problem persists. Try a different mud and the problem persists. I have figured this out so far. If I go to Options -> Styles -> Default Session and adjust the font size, the number of lines that will be shown on the screen remains the same. Going with a smaller font makes the black hole larger. Going with a larger font makes the black hole smaller. It even happens in a blank session. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persists. Any suggestions this is quite odd.
[/img]
CMUD 3.34
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 pm   

Seems a new window i created last night and put a low scroll back history on saved the low scroll back # to everything problem solved.... *face palm*
CMUD 3.34
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: