Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
adamjgp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 pm   

CTRL-Backspace

I've tried searching the forums for this specific question, but haven't found any threads, so i apologize if it has been answered before.

CTRL-backspace in CMUD will delete the entire line from the command line. The traditionally function of CTRL-backspace is to delete a single word. Is there a way to make cMUD's CTRL-backspace delete just a single word instead of the whole line?
adamjgp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 am   I hate to double post, but

I contacted cmud representatives through the webpage 'contact us' link. Chiara responded with

"I'm certain there is a way because CMUD is extremely customizable but I am regrettably non-technical. Please post this question on the forums at zuggsoft.com and I'm certain someone will be able to provide explicit instructions."

I am really hoping that someone will chime in and let me know if this is an option or not. If it is not, would it be possible to add this to a future enhancement? I really enjoy the software and am glad that it is available, so I hope that an option for this behavior can be implemented.
Ashur
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm   

Necro-thread, I know. But ... has this been addressed at all? I found another post (here: zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29960) but no solution. Any one have a fix for this? Am I missing something completely?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:15 pm   

CMud is developmentally dead. Zugg is no longer working on any Zuggsoft product (insofar as any Gurus know), other than to handle customer support/sales issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: