Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
John Gilmore
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm   

Cmud text editor

I am sure this information is here some place, but I have searched for an hour. Ever time I use text editor and wish to add an auto prefix to all lines, the prefix gest cleared and it sends just the text. Also, I have send line by line checked but it still sends all the text at once. I looked for a help file on the editor, but I can not figure it out.
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm   

Sending line by line works fine for me. Go to prefs -> scripting -> general scripting and make sure your delay between sending editor lines isn't set to 0. As for prefixes (and suffixes), it looks broken to me...
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 pm   

In order for the prefix and suffix options to work in the editor, you need to add the text to the box in the prefix tool bar then hit enter. Once you hit enter, the text you wish to add will be available for selection in the drop down box on the prefix tool bar. After that it's just a matter of selecting a line or group of lines and clicking the desired send button.
CMUD 3.34
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: