Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 am   

[3.43] Text in MXP frames does not scroll down + speedwalk direction bug

discworld.imaginary.com port 23

When logged in on a character you then do:

options output map

options output map look = frame[b/]

[b]options output map lookcity = frame

I think MXP is probably needed to be turned on as well but I think that is by default

After you do this then type look and it puts an ascii map in a CMUD frame that pops up, and this can then be dragged to become a subwindow like I have (have it as the top half of my screen)

Then after that I find often when walking around the map in the top frame does not scroll down unless you click on the MXP frame and it suddenly updates itself, like it's gone to sleep or something the text suddenly scrolls down to the latest stuff received.

I don't know what causes the frame to freeze but it does it very often when walking around just suddenly stops

Second bug is that when you do then click on the MXP frame if you try to speedwak anywhere it will for some reason send directions as 'k' and 'l' instead of n s e w se sw ne nw etc

Third bug with the MXP frames is that when you have clicked on it and move a room with the keypad, it also sometimes starts putting the numbers from the keypad into the text entry without any warning
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:57 am   

1)not sure

2)either your English Keypad package is corrupt or it's turned off.

3)see #2.
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:09 am   

I'll wait for someone else to answer 1), I made a ticket about other stuff on the website and it looks like there is no support reading it (heads up for other potential customers)

With 2)/3) When the main window is selected it doesn't happen, it's only when the MXP window is though, so I don't think it's the keypad package itself that is broken
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm   

Zugg's been away for personal reasons lately, but they do still respond to very serious issues (i.e. someone posted a few days ago that he ordered CMUD and didn't get his license, and was answered).
kittyfish
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm   

Please anyone? :(
kittyfish
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm   

bumpies
kittyfish
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm   

:(
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am   

What are you expecting to happen by continuing to bump this thread? You've reported the bug, the only thing you can do now is wait for the next version of CMUD to come out with bug fixes.
kittyfish
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 am   

there's 3 bugs not just one, I was hoping there must be an option or something I've missed :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: