Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
D1911

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm   

Question about old version of zmud

I found my copy of zmud that was purchased well over 10 years ago on 3.5 disk buried in my attic. Will I be able to install this and update to the newest version, or will I have to re purchase zmud again. And if I am able to update to the newest version will it require my original license key/product code (which I do not have). Any advice would be helpful, thank you.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm   

You should not need to repurchase it. Log into the store at https://www.zuggsoft.com/store using the email address you used to register and the password sent with your license. If you don't have the password, use the Recover Password link on that page to have the password sent to your email. Once you can log in, click on your old zMUD order, then click Retrieve License and your license key will be emailed to you.

You don't need to install the old version first. Just install v7.21 directly...that's the same as upgrading the old one.

If this doesn't work, email support@zuggsoft.com. But keep in mind that zMUD is no longer officially supported and won't work on newer versions of Windows. You'll need CMUD for that, which does require buying a new license.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: