Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mnem
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 am   

[FIXED] Multi-State Triggers in Package Explorer

Maybe I'm just missing something, but I can't find any easy way to make a multi-state trigger in the package explorer. I've tried inserting the xml from another trigger into the xml for the top-level trigger. I do know how the xml for sub-states appears in multi-state triggers, and I thought this worked once or twice, but I've also seen the existing xml for the top-level get deleted when the trigger is saved, preserving it as a single-state trigger, now with changed xml. Of course, I can enter a #COND command on the command line, but this is a rather kludgy way to use the package explorer. I'm surprised there isn't a checkbox or context menu option, or anything, really, to convert a trigger to multi-state easily and quickly.

If I have missed something that serves, I apologize for the spam.

Last edited by Mnem on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
orphean
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 am   

Hilight the trigger for which you want to add a state to, then it's hiding in the new dropdown.
Mnem
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 am   

Aha. I really should have checked there - I didn't realize the "New" dropdown menu was dynamic. Thanks much for helping this CMUD newbie Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: