Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
frog_fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:58 am   

Problem with scrolling

Hello,
Since yesterday my scrolling list is suddenly disfunctional. It happened suddenly, it just stopped working. I cannot scroll up or down, when I try the entire scroll bar simply flickers but won't move.
Hoping to solve it, I downloaded the latest public version of Zmud, but that only seemed to screw things up even more. The scroll list still doesn't work and it crashed my computer twice just trying to use the program. Before that, I was using version 5.55.
I very much appreciate help because this function is one out of a mere two reasons why I bought Zmud in the first place :-) In other words, it's vital to how I use the program.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Acaila
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:42 am   

Did you try to disable scrolling back (an option in preferences) and try to reset the window positions (you can find that somewhere in the menu)?

Acaila
frog_fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:32 pm   

Thank you! I did not find this option under preferences. But after a LOT of searching for it, heh, I accidentaly found a solution, and realized what was wrong.
It seems that somehow, the break that divides the screen into one backscroll and one present window, had gotten stuck at the top of the window. This meant that the break was under the program's menu, and I could not see it. I glimpsed it on the 111th time of trying to scroll up, though.
On the good side, I've learnt a lot more about Zmud after reading through each menu about 54,3 times.
Thanks for the help :-)
Acaila
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 6:54 pm   

Lol!
Maybe if we all did that this forum didn't have to exist?

Acaila
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: