Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
IainMac
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:54 am   

[3.13] Enhance PuTTY settings import

This is just a request for a couple of minor enhancements to the PuTTY import process.
- If you have sessions that have spaces in the title, it changes the spaces to the %20 XML space character. Can this be put back as a space ?
- Can you retrieve the PuTTY "Auto-login username" setting and populate the TeSSH "Auto Login"->"Name" setting.

I also use the PuTTY keys utility to pre load my SSH keys. But I do not know if you could find the location of my key file and if you did, would you want to pre fill the "SSH Key file" setting for all your imported sessions.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm   

The first two ideas should be easy. Getting the SSH keys is a lot more difficult, so I doubt I will do that soon. Maybe in a later version I'll explorer more about how PuTTY stores this information and see if the format is compatible with the keys used in TeSSH.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 am   

First two requests were added to the 3.14 version, so let me know if the issue is fixed.
IainMac
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 am   

Zugg wrote:
First two requests were added to the 3.14 version, so let me know if the issue is fixed.

Import of the username works fine.

But I am still seeing the %20 when importing session names. Looking at the PuTTY registry keys, I see that it is %20 in there. Also the import grid also shows the %20 text.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm   

Hmm, that's odd. It's calling my URLDecode routine which is supposed to convert any %xx hex code into it's proper ascii character. I'll put this back on the bug list and take another look.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: