Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm   

[3.13] Request: Add ability to middle-click connection window tabs to close them

It would be a nice option to be able to middle-click connection window tabs to close them (and maybe title-bars if they aren't tabbed?).

I guess the option could live under Preferences-->User Interface-->Window options.

Since it's just a general usability feature, I don't place a lot of emphasis on it.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:23 pm   

For TeSSH I will give some more thought to this. In CMUD, I didn't want to make it that easy to close windows, since that would log you off the server and potentially cause problems. But for TeSSH I can see the bigger need for better session tab management and I might add some more options for close buttons and features like that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: