Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
mitchm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 pm   

Couple of Problems

I am using the Beta version and I also had these problems with the non beta version. First of all when I have more than one session open, on some of the windows there will be more than one bar at the bottom of the screen. I am talking about the bars that you enter commands in.

Any ideas?[/img]
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:53 pm   

This is usually caused by accidentally undocking the commandline from one window and attaching it to another window. You can try to undock it and move it to the right place, but the easiest solution is probably to open the session without your customized layout, recreate the layout you want, and save the new layout. Close the session. In the Sessions window, highlight the session you want to open. Hold down the SHIFT button and click Open Session Offline. Move your windows the way you want them. In the command line, type #save, to be sure the new layout is saved. You should now be able to connect correctly.
mitchm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am   

Rahab wrote:
This is usually caused by accidentally undocking the commandline from one window and attaching it to another window. You can try to undock it and move it to the right place, but the easiest solution is probably to open the session without your customized layout, recreate the layout you want, and save the new layout. Close the session. In the Sessions window, highlight the session you want to open. Hold down the SHIFT button and click Open Session Offline. Move your windows the way you want them. In the command line, type #save, to be sure the new layout is saved. You should now be able to connect correctly.

If I open the second one offline I don't get the double command line, however as soon as I make it connect to a MUD its back. Maybe I should uninstall and use zMUD?

I also have another problem, I use to be able to type a colon (:) and send output to all tabbed windows. Now I have to type like :nameoftab: , what is the command like to send to all at once?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:34 pm   

The #ALL command will send a command to all windows.

Each window with a network connection has a command line by default. You can right-click on a window and in the Window Options you can turn off the command line for that window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: