Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Gael
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:05 pm   

How can I change the font, color, background of #WINDOWs?

The options dialog lets me set the font, foreground color, background color, etc of the input, status, and session windows. But how do I change those for a window created with the #WINDOW command? I'm probably missing something obvious here....

thanks!
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 pm   

It depends on exactly what you're trying to accomplish. Do bear in mind though that the several of the options available with the windows we implemented or updated after the #WINDOW command itself.

That said If you are just trying to change the output of an occasional line or two using #MXP and #COLOR could be the way to go. Or even using #SHOW with HTML tags.

Alternatively you can do this programmatically using Lua Scripting or %pref (recommended only for advanced users). The latest Beta has the #STYLE command that allows you to define and set a particular style to be used for a window.
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:47 am   

Thanks for the response.

I can easily modify the color of text, etc on a case-by-case basis. What I'm after in this case is making the default window font, font color, and back color match the main session window.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm   

You can also click on the Window you wish to change, then click the Prefs button in the toolbar to open the Preferences. Then go to the Styles page and change the default window font shown there. Just make sure the title of the Preferences window says "Preferences for WindowName" where WindowName is the name of the window that you clicked on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: