Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ScottyBrown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm   

Plugins for zmud?

Hi im a new Zmud user, and after fiddeling with it for awhile, i was wondering if there is a visable plugin (may be wrong) or something that would display my health,mana,stamina,and experience to next level?

I play Achaea, and the nexus was good about showing these things, just curious if theres anything out there like this, i have searched the forums. but come up fruitles

Thanks

Scotty.

also links or information on how to make my own would be very very usefull!
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm   

There aren't any plugins that do this specfically but it can be done with the combination of #GAUGEs and #TRIGGERs.

Since they are such popular MUDs I'm sure you can find something in the [url=http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=29]Finished Scripts[url]. Since you are new to zMUD I would strongly recommend starting wtih CMUD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am   

yes, but getting a script to zmud is alot easier than getting a script from the internet to cmud.. or maybe i havent found the instructions to do that in this spider web yet ;)
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 am   

Well many of the scripts for zMUD will work in CMUD, and the remainder can usually be converted with minor modification. Additionally CMUD has the Shared Package Library which is designed to host CMUD scripts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: