Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Daffyd
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 am   

How can I type directly into the window without the command line?

I've tried searching the Help and the boards, no joy. I came up with "Telnet Character Mode" but can't find out how to enable it.

I'd also like to quickly and easily disable all the MUD stuff, like predefined direction, look, get, and other commands as I am working on a package for my work.

I hope to show this to my boss and get the go ahead to install the then-latest beta of TeSSH to test it on, so any assistance will really be appreciated. We do a LOT of telnet work and this could make it a LOT easier.
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:37 am   

I've not used it, but I believe it's Prefs-Session-Keyboard-Character Mode that you're after.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:17 pm   

Also, the Character Mode is automatically enabled by default in TeSSH. TeSSH is getting a high priority for business telnet/SSH users right now, so if you find any problems with it with your work, please post in the TeSSH forum and I'll give it more attention. Thanks.
Daffyd
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 am   

I've downloaded TeSSH on my home PC, but not on the work one. I won't install beta software on a work PC without authorization, sorry.

My intention is to show them what TeSSH can do with CMUD, then get authorization to install TeSSH for actual development, either on my primary box or get a secondary just for that purpose.

So my posting questions will all be CMUD related for the present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: