Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Caled
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:21 am   

[3.08] Stack frame corruption

Code:
$affdb={bellwort="overwhelming-pride|pacifism|peace|justice|generosity|lovers-effect"|hawthorn=deafness|kelp="baldness|clumsiness|weariness|asthma|sensitivity|hypochondria|blood-poisoning|limp-veins"|lobelia="fear-of-commitment|recklessness|masochism|agoraphobia|loneliness|vertigo|claustrophobia|berserking"|bayberry=blindness|ash="sadness|dementia|hallucinations|confusion|paranoia|hypersomnia|hatred|blood-curse"|ginseng="haemophilia|sunlight-allergy|lethargy|vomiting|thin-blood|addiction"|goldenseal="self-pity|stupidity|dizziness|shyness|epilepsy|impatience|dissonance"|bloodroot="paralysis|earthrot|heartflutter"}

$herbcures={asthma=kelp|impatience=goldenseal|dizziness=goldenseal|masochism=lobelia|dementia=ash|generosity=bellwort|fear-of-commitment=lobelia|shyness=goldenseal|vomiting=ginseng|stupidity=goldenseal|addiction=ginseng|sadness=ash|confusion=ash|justice=bellwort|heartflutter=bloodroot|self-pity=goldenseal|hallucinations=ash|peace=bellwort|vertigo=lobelia|haemophilia=ginseng|limp-veins=kelp|earthrot=bloodroot|epilepsy=goldenseal|sunlight-allergy=ginseng|baldness=kelp|weariness=kelp|blood-poisoning=kelp|paralysis=bloodroot|agoraphobia=lobelia|blood-curse=ash|claustrophobia=lobelia|clumsiness=kelp|pacifism=bellwort|thin-blood=ginseng|hatred=ash|overwhelming-pride=bellwort|loneliness=lobelia|lethargy=ginseng|dissonance=goldenseal|hypochondria=kelp|sensitivity=kelp|paranoia=ash|berserking=lobelia|hypersomnia=ash|recklessness=lobelia|lovers-effect=bellwort}

#local $cc $ac
$cc=$herbcures.$a
#FORALL $affdb.$cc {#IF (%ismember(%i, $caffs)) {
  $ac=%i
  #IF ($ac="weariness" && $cc="kelp" && $a="asthma") {focus;$ac=break}
  cure %i;#BREAK
  }}
#return $ac

That is the contents of function "cure" with parameters: "$a,$caffs"

It was working smoothly until I added this line:
#IF ($ac="weariness" && $cc="kelp" && $a="asthma") {focus;$ac=break}

At the command line
#SH @cure(asthma,asthma|weariness)

Causes an error window to show:

Exclamation Error parsing command
Stack frame corrupted (2)
#SH @cure(asthma,asthma|weariness)

I can't work out why, can anyone else see what the issue is?
Caled
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 am   

Update:
The command "focus" in the above script is actually an oninput trigger.
I no longer needed to be one, so I changed it to an alias, keeping the
exact same commands inside it, and I now not longer get the error.

Could this be a bug?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm   

Possibly. I'd need the script for the "focus" oninput trigger to reproduce the problem. Remember that you need to provide *all* of the scripts used in your example for the rest of us to try and reproduce the error here.

In general, I don't see a reason for "focus" to be an oninput trigger instead of an alias though. Oninput triggers should only be used in unusual situations where you need to parse the command line for something complicated. For something simple, aliases are much more efficient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: