Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Daffyd
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm   

Does CMUD support QNX terminal type?

See subject.

This is will eventually be a question for TeSSH, but I am unwilling to install beta software on a work computer.

Last edited by Daffyd on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 pm   

Since I have never heard of that terminal type, I think the answer is no. CMUD/TeSSH only support VTxxx and XTERM terminal types. Most servers are set up to support these terminal types. But if you have some sort of legacy application that requires some specific old terminal, then no, that isn't the focus for CMUD or TeSSH. But you might let us know why you need that specific terminal supported.
Daffyd
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:14 pm   

Sorry for the shortage of info in my first post. I've just started a new job and I posted from a training class.

Some of our products are configured on a QNX based system and I've been told (by a co-worker who owns both zMud and Cmud) that he thinks there are issues with the way both of your products handle the terminal type. I have not tested this yet myself.

Please feel free to consider this an initial query, just a feeler, and I'll get back with you in more detail after I have had the opportunity to do some testing (probably 2 weeks) and some more research.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: