Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
arnlof

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 8:53 pm   

mud output window

i'm having problems with the mud output window. i used to be able to scroll back through the output to see stuff i needed to refere back on. for some reason i cant anymore. nothing seems to be saved to scroll back to. its driving me nuts! please help
Acaila
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:33 pm   

There's an option in Preferences|Memory where you can set the number of scrollback lines. Did you check if that is still high enough?

Acaila
arnlof

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:28 am   

yes, i checked that. it doesnt seem to be the problem. it only happens with one mud site i go to. not others. i have no idea whats different. i tried deleting the connection and restarting it. no difference. its funny. it worked when i first got the account but now its not. wierd.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 12:43 pm   

Might not be the problem, but try clicking on Layout->Reset Windows->Current MUD Window

Kjata
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 7:28 pm   

quote:
. i tried deleting the connection and restarting it. no difference.

When you do this, be sure to delete the mudfile. Normally, zMUD just deletes the character but leaves the .mud file intact. This pre-existing .mud file is then reused when you create a new character, thereby carrying forward whatever problem you were trying to rid yourself of.

LightBulb
arnlof

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:44 am   

thanks for your sugestions. turns out that i had moved the scroll line to the top of the screen so i never saw anything but the current window. felt stupid when i realised what i had done. the same thing kept being reloaded like you said. problem fixed. thanks again everyone
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: