Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems Goto page Previous  1, 2
Zugg Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm
Start posting your website wish-list!
Arde
Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am   

I would like to see CMUD' wish-list and, optionally, to-do list. While I can think of sort of "rating" feature (say, each registered user can vote for any feature in the wish-list; each month Zugg implements most popular feature and people can vote again), it can consume a lot of efforts. So at least non-interactive wish-list would be nice.

Last edited by Arde on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 am   

Thought of another one - if we're keeping a Knowledge Base forum for the different KB articles, it'd be nice to have subforums for each section of the knowledge base, so that the zMUD entries aren't mixed up with the CMUD ones and so on.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm   

Perhaps a way to tag threads which show an exemplary use of a given feature tagged to the knowledge base page for that feature?
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:26 pm   

To update this thread:

The rewrite of this web site has now been put on hold indefinitely. As I got more and more into the design and scope of this project, I realized that it would probably take me at least two months of fulltime work to create the new integrated site that I wanted. And I just can't take that kind of time away from CMUD and TeSSH right now.

After realizing that I didn't have the time to do the site myself, I was going to use money from this year's CMUD/zMUD icon sales to pay for someone else to write the site (which would cost many thousands of dollars). But with the icon sales only bringing in 50% of the amount it has brought in for the past four years, I cannot afford to pay to have the site written either. It's also not the kind of site work that any "hobbiest" web designer could handle, so I'm not looking for volunteer help on this either.

For now, we'll just all have to deal with the site that we have been using for years. Maybe some day in the future the financial situation will improve and I'll be able to afford to have someone write a new site for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: