Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:07 pm   

[2.34] Check for New Version + Other Cosmetics

Just so that it doesn't get forgotten with all the far more important things you have to do. The dialog box shows CMUD instead of TeSSH as below:

Decided to go through looking for more cosmetic to put on your future changes radar.

Actions Menu:

Speedwalk and Tick Timer items still showing.

View Menu:

Directions item still showing.

Preferences Panel:

Various as in picture and more not visible, let me know when it comes time to being important and I can screen capture the others plus also do the same for the Package Editor too.
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 pm   

Thanks Taz, that's just the kind of stuff that I need to look for. So feel free to post more.

On the default package list, be sure you did this in a *clean* install of TeSSH. If you had the previous 2.33 version installed, then your default package list will still have the English Directions/Keypad packages in them. They should disappear from that list in a clean install. If they don't, let me know.
Guinn
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 pm   

Quote:
They should disappear from that list in a clean install. If they don't, let me know.

They don't disappear. I've only had TeSSH 2.34 and when I click 'New Session' then click the 'Package Files' tab then it still defaults to English Keypad, English Directions, Clickable URLs
Guinn
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 pm   

Also, the 'Paths' icon is still there in the Main Toolbar
Rainchild
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 am   

I would request that the tick timer remains, perhaps rename it / change the interface a little, but if nothing else I would use it to send keep-alive packets, but I'm sure there would be other reasons you might want a timer - such as polling a log file every 60 seconds or something.
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:34 am   

Zugg wrote:
On the default package list, be sure you did this in a *clean* install of TeSSH. If you had the previous 2.33 version installed, then your default package list will still have the English Directions/Keypad packages in them. They should disappear from that list in a clean install. If they don't, let me know.

Yes 2.34 was the first time I used it and just as Guinn has posted those packages are listed. I'll do screenies for the other things that I know to be there and post them in the original message so you've got one location for all.

Rainchild wrote:
I would request that the tick timer remains, perhaps rename it / change the interface a little, but if nothing else I would use it to send keep-alive packets, but I'm sure there would be other reasons you might want a timer - such as polling a log file every 60 seconds or something.

I think this feature is easily achievable with alarms so isn't really necessary but I guess it will be just as easy to rename as it is to remove.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: