Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Seb
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm   

[2.33] Session port is not intelligent

Originally on creating my first session the Session Port number was blank with nothing in the drop-down. Selecting SSH or Telnet didn't fill it in. If one doesn't happen to know what the default port numbers are, this isn't very helpful. I would have expected it to select the default port number automatically when I click on the SSH or Telnet protocol. In addition, the drop-down does not seem to remember other ports used on other sessions I've just created (only the last session created). It might be good to populate this drop-down with these two defaults and in parentheses write something like "default for telnet", or SSH.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm   

I'll try to add that. It doesn't select the default because MUDs don't have any default port number. But for TeSSH you are correct that it should set this automatically.

It actually works the reverse way...if you put 22 into the port field, it switches to SSH automatically. I'll have to figure out how to handle the opposite effect without causing a loop.

The dropdown shows the list of ports used for that particular host. So it's not a list of all ports from all sessions.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm   

I added this feature to v2.34.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: