Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Tipharet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 am   

Edit Window issues

Hello there! I am hoping that someone can help me with an issue I've been having. The Edit Window under triggers, etc. has disappeared. I can open my triggers window and see the list of them, but the window that allows me to add or edit existing trigger commands is just gone. It is like that for all of the buttoned commands at the top of zmud, so I cannot edit anything at all. I'm not sure if I accidently hit something I shouldn't have or not.

Thanks in advance!
Tipharet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:25 am   

Oh yes. I forgot to mention the things that I have tried. I have tried messing with the window to make sure that it didn't somehow get minimized to the bottom of the triggers screen. I've also tried resetting the settings editor under the layout tab.
wheelman
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:50 pm   

Click on Edit -> Edit while in the Edit window.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm   

With the Settings Editor Window open, click on the Layout|Reset Windows|Settings Editor menu on the main menubar. This will reset the settings editor and the Edit window back to default values, and you can adjust from there (you'll probably have to redock the Edit window).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: