Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ccogdill
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:32 pm   

Right click menu shows trigger is disabled when it isn't.

In the package editor window tree view, I have two classes which are expanded so I can see the triggers/aliases etc... in them.

I right click on the first class and disable the whole class.

Then i right-click on a non disabled trigger in the second class, and it shows that the trigger is disabled when it isn't.
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:23 am   

There are a few other situations where the right-click menu isn't right in regards to Enabled, the tree seems to always be right though. I don't think all of them can be found unless they are all spawned by a single bug, which is highly unlikely. I am sure Zugg has a list of a few of them already.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 pm   

Seems to be an issue with the way they are handling right-click in the TreeView. I notice that *sometimes* the setting you right-click on is highlighted and displayed in the editor panel, but sometimes only the caption changes to the new setting but the setting in the edit panel details is still the previous one. Looks like the popup of the menu is preventing the rest of the screen from finishing it's update. I've added this to the bug list to see what I can do about it. It's definitely annoying, but it might be beyond my control until I update this treeview component later in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: