Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Yew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:32 am   

Kudos to Zugg!

[Edit: It's Mike, not Matt. D'oh!]

I just wanted to throw out a big Kudos! to Mike Potter of Zugg Software for sending out the email to remind me I had purchased AC Explorer Pro way back in March of 2002.

The fact that my original purchase entitles me to a free upgrade now with support of LOTRO is really something, and I applaud Mike both for that policy and for notifying me of the LOTRO support.

Thanks Mike!

I'm digging LOTRO and now I'll finally be able to find that last stinking flower in the Old Forest. Very Happy

Last edited by Yew on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:34 am   Re: Kudos to Zugg!

Yew wrote:
Kudos! to Matt Potter of Zugg Software

Mike ;)

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:10 am   

Matt...Mike...whatever ;) I'm just always happy to get positive feedback like this. And yes, I just got the last flower two days ago when I was tweaking the map database locations. A couple of those are a bitch to get at lower levels. Those attacking trees are spooky! Anyway, glad you like it.

Mike Potter (Zugg)
Yew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:57 pm   

Zugg wrote:
Matt...Mike...whatever ;)

Embarassed

Sorry about that! The name was right there in the mail and somehow I just walked away with the wrong one. (The fact that I have good friends named both Mike and Matt probably had something to do with it.)

And yes, the Shifting Wood is where I need to get that last flower I believe.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: