Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
ZeKe
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:20 pm   

[1.16] Zmud to CMud fun

Well I am trying to convert some of my settings to cmud and so far have had success but I did run into something strange with %replace

I had a status bar that worked in zmud which was:
#STAT {Faded Spells: %if(%null(@lstReSpells),none,%replace(%replace(%replace(@lstReSpells," me",""),"c ",""),|,", "))}

But with CMUD I am no longer able to nest three %replace fuctions together as once I add the third one it shows the following in the statusbar:

Faded Spells: %if(%null(@lstReSpells),none,%replace(%replace(%replace(@lstReSpells," me",""),"c ",""),|,", "))})

Rather than: Faded Spells: shield| bless

The last replace I am trying to use should remove the | from the VAR.

OK, I also noticed that when you nest #IF statements it doesnt trigger the false statement for example:

#if {@nSpellIndex <= %numItems(@lstSpells)}
{
%item(@lstSpells,@nSpellIndex);
#if {@spstat}
{
#show {@bGreen SUCCESS@dRed, Next is --> @dCyan %item(@lstSpells,@nSpellIndex)}
}
}
{ResetSpellup}

It never hits the alias "ResetSpellup". I dont know if this is due to the nested if statements but when I tried to add a new IF statement to check the number of spells casted it gave me a fatal error.

I doubt these are urgent or if someone has a suggestions on how to make this work. Let me know!

Thanks,

-Zeke
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:07 pm   

I currently have a bug on my buglist about %functions not expanding properly in the status bar, so that might be the problem. I hope to have this one fixed before the public release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: